Saturday, November 20, 2010

Also Late 4rth of July....


Let me start off with....Sorry for the crappy phone pictures but I refused to take my big camera to the beach.....
So anyways my little cousin came down from NY for the whole summer!!! She annoyed me so much then but I miss her so much now!!!! Anyways we went to a family members in St.Petersburg and watched fireworks at the beach.
Here is my amusingly sad story. So I was walkin down the beach with a 10 year old and a 4 year old when a firwork fell over and shot right at us. My motherly side made me pick up the four year old and turn around and i grabbed the 10 year olds hand and we all screamed at the top of our lungs. When the firework passed by me and the 10 year old started laughing but the 4 year old was not as o.k. with it as us. She cried and we went home...
But the two fireworks we saw before that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment