Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rachel and Peta take a look at Florida!

Beyond snapshots teaching tour and beyond 2010 : http://www.beyond-snapshots.com/blog/2010/03/23/teaching-tour-2010-and-beyond/
Dear Rachel and Peta. It's your biggest fan speaking to you. If you are doing a work shop tour I think you should bring it to Florida. Florida is beautiful and I am proud to call it my home...even though I want to move to Australia.... ANYWAYS. We have lots of natural light and well nature. I've acually talked to both of you before. That's right im that stuborn little 12 year old pest. But I seriously love you both and if I were to meet you i'm not going to lie...i'd be one of those fans asking for a picture of the both of you. So please bring your business to Florida. I think you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment